We are talking with two members of the Express front office! We talk with Devin about the tailgate competition and Jacob about tailgating and parking.
Jason Munz released an article about some of the rule changes in the AAF. Some of the highlights have to do with pass rushing on defense and the addition of the Sky Judge.
Call Devin to register at 901-425-1472
There are 4 categories in which you can win:
- Overall best tailgate
- Most spirit
- Best dish
- Most tickets sold
This will take place before the Hotshots game on February 16th.
Interview with Jacob
They have reached their goal to get Jacob and Kosha to jump out of a plane!
New structures at the Liberty Bowl
- Flight Decks – in the north corner of the stadiums, sections 111 and 115. This is a place where people can socialize and mingle with a cash bar.
- Express Loge – Lower corners of the stadium with all-inclusive food and beverage
- First Class – on-field seating on an elevated platform. All-inclusive with Tiger Lane parking. Catering provided by Hog Wild.
- Alcohol is allowed
- Tailgating starts 4 hours before the games
- Cash lots will open 3 hours before
- Stadium opens 90 minutes before the game
- All rules can be found at gomemphisexpress.com
- Clear bag policy
- Tailgating in all lots
- The competition will take place in the blue lot
- Food Truck Rodeo on March 24th
- Southern Hot Wing Festival on April 13 at 11 am
Support the Show
Get your merch: memphisaaf.com/merch
Become a producer: memphisaaf.com/patreon